Your challenge is to reflect on what you have learned in this class and write a manifesto for your life. This document should outline a vision for your highest goals for yourself, your future, and for how you will contribute to life on earth. In addition to the manifesto, post a collage of the work you have done in this class on Instragram, or post a photo or work of original art that captures your vision for who you want to be or how you want to contribute to the world. #anth101 #anth101challenge10 #yourgroupname
Your Manifesto should include the following:
- Your life goals
- Your ideas, ideals, beliefs, and values
- Your view of the world, past, present, and future.
- Why your goals and vision for the future matter.
- Key lessons learned from this class
- How your goals, ideas, values, and vision have been changed, strengthened, or questioned in this class
Fill out the worksheet and turn it in with your final essay.The final product should be a substantial essay with a minimum of 1,000 words and reflections on all of the points listed above.